Re: [Muine] The complete mail this time...Fwd: Patches for various things

> File->Play Song and Play Album were moved into Playlist and renamed
> Add Song and Add Album as really, their main operation isn't playing,
> but adding to the playlist.

This is nice and all, but you're losing the core focus here.  Imagine
the motivations of a novice user -- all I want to do is play some
fricking music.  Oh, no "play" menu item?  Boy, this application must be
broken.

I'll agree that this new menu structure is more categorically correct,
but I think its missing the central point.  It is Muine *Music Player*
after all.

-Brad

--
Brad Taylor