[Muine] compile TrayIcon.cs

Hi,

when I try to compile the TrayIcon Plugin I got this error:

mcs  -target:library -out:TrayIcon.dll TrayIcon.cs -pkg:muine-plugin
TrayIcon.cs(25,7): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Unix' does
not exist in the namespace `Mono'. Are you missing an assembly
reference?
TrayIcon.cs(25,1): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Mono.Unix'
could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warnings

I use Ubuntu Dapper and Mono 1.1.13.6. I downloaded and compile Mono
1.1.13.8 from go-mono.org, but this doesn't help (I just compile and
install mono to /usr/local)

Any hints?

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'