Re: [Muine] Is development still active?

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 05:08:32PM -0700, Brian Nickel wrote:
>    Gtk# is releasing versions 2.4 and 2.6 in 8 days

I imagine you should change that to "Gtk# is *scheduled to release*
versions 2.4 and 2.6 in 8 days". As with most OSS projects, I'd not be
surprised if that release date were a little... flexible. (:

>    ([1]http://www.mono-project.com/GtkSharpPlan). I think having a new
>    stable release of Muine on or around that date would be good for
>    everyone. (I know I'm sick of saying "You need CVS and patch X for my
>    plugin" to people.)

A new release would be nice though, agreed.

-pete

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>