Re: [Muine] Is development still active?

Gtk# is releasing versions 2.4 and 2.6 in 8 days (http://www.mono-project.com/GtkSharpPlan). I think having a new stable release of Muine on or around that date would be good for everyone. (I know I'm sick of saying "You need CVS and patch X for my plugin" to people.)

- Brian