[Muine] Muine does not import some albums

Hi there,

    I am using muine for quite a long time now, love it.

    But recently, I noticed that muine does not import all mp3 which are in one of the watched folder. The mp3 are correctly tagged, and are detected without any problem by other players (ie banshe, rhythmbox, amarok).

     Is there a way to launch muine in debug mode, like ryhyhmbox, so that I can try to track down the problem ?

     Thanks,

     David