Re: [Muine] TrayIcon: Two little changes

  >  Now that the trayicon is a plugin and (I think) not installed by default, I
> personally don't see anything against having a configuration dialog
> associated with it. And letting the user decide between a wide variety of
> options (Click to play/pause, click to show, click for menu, click to add
> song) could be a good idea.

I disagree.

There *is* a correct behavior, we just don't know what it is yet.
Asking the user to decide is placing an unneeded and unwanted burden
on him. It is punting the design to someone who isn't a designer.

So I motion that we imitate the behavior of some other application,
such as Gaim. That way we're punting the design to somebody who *is* a
designer, and who's been around longer and has a larger user community
than us.

--
David McCabe