Re: [Muine] Announcing MuineTagger BETA, 8.7KB that will change your life.

Does it allow you to edit multiple files at once? So that I can select
a number of songs in muine or files or folders in nautilus, drag-drop
them, and set the album name or artist for all of them in a single
operation?

Do you plan to implement something like this?

Do you think it might be better to access the editor by right clicking
on file(s) or album(s), rather than adding something that is always
visible on the main window?

Your way looks pretty good to me, to be honest, I think I quite like it.