[Muine] Segmentation fault, CVS build problem

Hi,

I've successfully built Muine 0.8.3.  After I started it, the following
happened:

Failed to export D-Bus object: Unable to determine the address of the
message bus
Segmentation fault

Then I launched the D-BUS session bus and exported its environment
variables.  After this, I launched Muine again.  It hasn't responded for
a long time, then it dropped the following output:

Failed to export D-Bus object: No reply within specified time
Segmentation fault

After this, I tried to install the CVS version.  I pulled the source,
then did a ./configure which terminated with the following reason:

configure: creating libtool
appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
./configure: line 19612: GNOME_DEBUG_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 19613: syntax error near unexpected token `error'
./configure: line 19613: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(error)'

I'm currently using Mono 1.1.7 and D-BUS 0.31.

Is there a way to make Muine work?  I have previously succeded with it
using Mono 1.0.x, but not with the most recent version of Mono.

Thank you in advance!

--
László Monda  <http://mondalaci.objectis.net>