[Muine] playlists as albums?

Hey, all-
Long time user, first time poster :) I was wondering if anyone had
considered treating playlists as 'special' albums, more or less?

My thought on the UI would be something like this:

* file->save playlist as... would, instead of saving to a file (hence,
possibly it should move to 'P_laylist->save playlist...') prompt for a
playlist title. The file could be saved, if still considered
necessary, somewhere in .gnome2/muine/, with a munged title as the
filename. But that would be an implementation detail and perhaps a
convenience function for those who wanted/needed export.

* the playlist title would be displayed along with the albums in the
album list, perhaps with the artists in the playlist displayed as is
currently done with multi-artist albums. If you wanted, you could drag
images to it as you currently can with albums.

My sense is that this would make playlists a lot more integrated,
instead of feeling awkward/bolted on when compared to the rest of the
UI, as they currently do.

Anyway, thinking out loud, very late at night- feel free to ignore or
tell me it has already been thought over-
Luis