Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.3pre2

Jorn Baayen wrote:
The Ogg file length == 0 problem:
I cannot reproduce this. Could somebody who can please look into this? A good starting point is the call to ov_time_total() in libmuine/metadata.c.

I've done some looking into this. While it's good news, I can't claim all the credit. At first, I just wanted to see what muine was doing, so I added a few printf statements under assign_metadata_(mp3|ogg) so see was it was getting and then compiled/installed.

Worked stright off. Now both the 'edited' version and the standard install version are creating the databases file and all song lengths are being reported as normal :-| (My collection has just under 5k songs)

I don't know if it was a re-compile that did it or something lese, but it all seams to be working now.

--
Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk dot co dot uk>
  Life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given