[Muine] CoverDatabase proposal

Based on some user feedback (sorry, just in #muine so no archived
copy), I was thinking about removing CoverDatabase and replacing it
with JPEGs stored in ~/.gnome2/muine/covers/

The filenames would simply be the Album Key (which is folder name:album title).

This proposal would save space by using JPEGs rather than serialized
Pixbufs and would make it extremely easy for someone to write a script
to link or copy these covers to /path/to/album/folder.jpg or something
similar.

The proposal would also clean up some code by making
src/CoverDatabase.cs nearly empty and removing some functions from
src/Database.cs and libmuine/db.[ch].

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Also, I am very against Jorn's idea of making Muine retag MP3s with
the cover. Muine is a music *player* and should not be in the business
of altering the music files it is given in any way. Leave that for a
tagger. The Amazon.com cover downloading is one of our biggest selling
points and that definitely should not go.

-- Tamara