Re: [Muine] Dropping directories onto the playlist

Hey,

First of all, sorry for the delay.. trying to catch up.

The fact that it works like it does is intentional. I think it happens
much more that people drag a folder of music to Muine with the intent to
import it, than with the intent to add the contents of the folder to the
playlist. But with files, it is quite likely the user wants to listen to
them straight away as well.

Cheers,

Jorn