[Muine] Hal-Sharp and Removable media

Aaron Bockover announced hal-sharp. I put a comment in
src/FileUtils.cs (IsFromRemovableMedia) about HAL. I know HAL is
rather a Linux-oriented solution (AFAIK) but it might be nice to not
do the silly check for "/media" or "/mnt" to determine if a path is on
removable media.

Any comments? Anyone who knows much about HAL? ^_^

Tamara

PS: Should get my computer moved up here this week! Yay! And summer
quarter at the university ends next week so I'll have a month and a
half of hacking! (Too bad I don't have a laptop, it's beautiful
weather out here in Seattle!).