Re: [Muine] compile problem: muine-dbus.dll

The command didn't work, but google helped me and I got the following one:
export MONO_GAC_PREFIX=/usr/local:$MONO_GAC_PREFIX

finally I got the answer that I need to compile dbus with prefix /usr in my case, because mono is in /usr/bin. Probabely the better way

Thanks
Regards
Ralph

Sergio Rubio wrote:

Ralph Wabel wrote:

** (/usr/share/dotnet/bin/mcs/mcs.exe:12152): WARNING **: Could not find assembly dbus-sharp, references from /home/rwabel/cvs/muine/src/../DBusLib/muine-dbus.dll (assemblyref_index=1)
    Major/Minor: 0,30
    Build:       0,0
    Token:       9eef2692033670f5
System error: No such file or directory

mcs can't find dbus-sharp.dll.
If you installed the dbus bindings in /usr/local or another non standard prefix, use MONO_GAC_PREFIX environment variable to point to the directory where you installed the bindings.

example:

export MONO_GAC_PREFIX=$(MONO_GAC_PREFIX):/usr/local

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Rubio.