[Muine] Audioscrobbler plugin

Hi all

I have a new release of the Audioscrobbler plugin.  Exciting new
features in this version include:

* Alert the user if the username/password is wrong!
* A dialog box to change said username/password!

So it's clearly almost feature-complete.  Unfortunately I don't have a
plugin ID from the Audioscrobbler people yet, so please don't post this
on the plugins page.  Do let me know about any other bugs/inexplicable
behaviour you encounter though.

More details on the web page:

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/mrm21/scrobbler/

Cheers

Mark

ps The password is currently stored in plaintext in GConf.  Does anybody
know of a better way to store sensitive bits of information there?