[Muine] Translations only in Muine main window

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a strange behaviour since muine 0.8.0. Gettext
translations don't appear everywhere in muine. By looking further, it
seems that the call Catalog.GetString() does its job only in class
PlaylistWindow.cs. Translations for glade files are OK.

For example if I put :
Console.Writeline(Catalog.GetString(Muine Music Player));
in the constructor of PlaylistWindow, I get (using a french locale)  :
Lecteur de musique Muine
in the console. If I do the same in the constructor of AddAlbumWindow I
get :
Muine Music Player

I don't know if it comes from muine or from my system (I'running a
debian sid with mono 1.0.4 packages and gtk-sharp 1.9.1).

Cheers,
Christophe