Re: [Muine] CD sets

As we are dealing with one actual album, it should probably group them
together into one. Right now we do this, as long as the files are in the
same directory (AlbumKey stuff)- songs are first sorted by discnumber
and then by tracknumber.

When ripping with sound-juicer, as long as the two discs have the same
album title, the files will end up in the same directory and there will
be no problem .. however, if we can come up with a better solution for
people who have them in separate dirs, that'd be good of course ..

Cheers,
Jorn

�el kenal p�al (teisip�, 25. jaanuar 2005, 00:42-0800), kirjutas
Tamara: