Re: [Muine] CD sets

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 00:42 -0800, Tamara wrote:
> We should display the disc number as if it was part of the album title.
>
> For example, currently the Add Album Window displays two copies of
> "Van Halen - Right Here, Right Now" which looks rather odd. We should
> instead display "Van Halen - Right Here, Right Now (1/2)" or something
> similar.
>
> This shouldn't be too hard to add to the code, but what does everyone
> think of it?
I suspect alot of people have the same setup as i do, adding Disc 1/2,
CD 1 etc to the end of the names of the albums. This has problems in
that alot of the time the amazon lookups don't work. If you can store
the disc info somewhere that isn't displayed or used in lookups, then
show it like you suggested in the add album window, that would be really
cool

Alastair
--
(o< - A l a s t a i r   P o r t e r