[Muine] Audio Tagging

Jorn has been suggesting EasyTag [http://easytag.sourceforge.net/] but
I found it far too confusing and awkward. Instead, I use TagTool
[http://pwp.netcabo.pt/paol/tagtool/] which has a much cleaner
interface.

Unfortunately it doesn't have support for auto-generating the total
number of tracks (there is no total number of tracks tag in ID3, it's
just "<track>/<total>" which we then extract). However, it's not that
hard to do it manually (it does support numbering the tracks
automatically though). It also appears to only support MP3 and Ogg
Vorbis. But that's what most people have anyway.