[Muine] Tagging albums tracks numbers without EasyTAG

Hey all,
Since some of us had problems with EasyTAG, or maybe just don't want
to use it for some reason, here's a bash script that will look for
mp3s in the current directory, takes the track-number out of the first
2 characters of the filename, and tag the mp3s with eyeD3 like this:

 eyeD3 -N "$total_mp3s_in_directory" -n
"$track_number_from_first_2_chars" "$filename"

I saved the script at /usr/local/bin as 'tagn', chmoded it +x and it's
working well.

Just make sure your file have their track-number at the begging of the
filename and it should work great.

The coding isn't my work at all, it was created by the help of 2 guys
on Gentoo's forums. http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=284611 .
Thank them.

Script attached.

Yo'av.

P.S.
You need to have eyeD3 installed in your PATH, of course. Gentoo users
can emerge it (make sure you're using the last version, 0.6.3).

Enjoy.