Re: [Muine] CD burning

Hey, well I guess drag-and-drop works already, though to select multiple
files you have to hold shift or control and keep it down while you drag
which is a little unintuitive.  I tested it out with GnomeBaker and will
hopefully get Coaster built too, but some of the dependencies aren't up
to date in Debian.

It may still be nice to have a plugin to add a menu item for launching
one of the burning apps.  Are there any example plugins or information
available yet on writing them?

--
Matthew Good <muine matt-good net>