[Muine] insert menu items to launch plugin

I'm writing a simple plugin to export playlist
to HTML. I've done the HTML creation code but I can't
figure out how to use the UIManager provided by PlayerInterface
to add a menu item that would launch the plugin.
Jorn, or somebody else, it'd be great if you could
provide a snippet of code to show how to do that.
Also, I was wondering where should the menu item
go? Tools (or something similar) or the Playlist
menu?

cheers

Hasan