[Muine] autoheader

Jorn,

	I'm getting this error when I try to run autogen.sh on the latest cvs:

Running autoheader...
autoheader-2.59: warning: missing template: GNOME_ENABLE_DEBUG
autoheader-2.59: Use AC_DEFINE([GNOME_ENABLE_DEBUG], [], [Description])

then automake complains about a missing config.h.in, and finally the
autogen.sh dies complaining of missing Makefile.in.

Adding the line
AC_DEFINE([GNOME_ENABLE_DEBUG], [], [Description])
to configure.in seems to fix the problem.

Possibly this is due to the version of autoheader i am using ?

Cheers,
Tom