[Muine] 'Add music' dialog proposal

I was thinking about how to improve muine, and ended up uhm...
designing a new 'Add music' dialog to replace the song and album
button.
see http://ewoud.studentenweb.org/images/muine-addwindow.png
(screenshot + some explanation on the behaviour)

After I did that, I found out it had already been discussed on the
mailing list some time ago, and I noticed Lars thought about most of
the things in my design already :)
But I wanted to share it anyway. I tried to design it so it adresses
the click-type-play users, and those who need a more advanced search.

--
< eWoud - ewoud dot nuyts at gmail dot com >