[Muine] gratutious feature requests

On the one hand, the lack of this feature is driving me crazy, on the
other hand, I'd never would've noticed it using an interface that was
less convenient than Muine.

The pattern I have is that I sometimes pick out a long playlist
(couple of hours), and let that roll, and then all of a sudden I (or a
guest) think of a particular song to be played ASAP without disrupting
the other tracks; I want it to be "enqueued after the current track",
simply put, instead of what we now have to do - enqueue it at the end
and drag it to after (which can be obnoxious if there's fifty tracks
or so ahead of it).

If you're concerned about a fourth button in the "Play song"-window,
keep in mind that this maybe sorta replace the "Play" button (since if
you want to hear a song _now_, you could hit "Enqueue after current"
and then hit "Next"). (But not really, since you then get to hear the
rest of the playlist, which might not be what you wanted.)

"Enqueue after current" is a horrible name, I know - I'm describing
the functionality I want, not the perfect name. Maybe "Play soon"
could be a good name.

----

Oh, and here's another - a "repeat 1"-function (like most CD-players
have) could be nice for when you're playing tabletop RPG's and have
Muine on in the background; you pick the songs you want, have them
repeating, and switch between them depending on scene/mood.

--
One love,
Sunnan