[Muine] FLAC issues

I really like muine and used it when my collection was all ogg and mp3.
I recently re ripped my cd's to flac as a permanant back up and would
like to use muine to play them.  The problem is that muine hangs if I
try to go to the next song, or start another song playing while any song
is playing.

Is there a fix for this? (the gstreamer backend) I'm running cvs, I can
provide debug if any one is interested in the problem.

--Doug