[Muine] Duplicate album entries

Hi everyone...am having a problem with Muine. Have just pointed it to a
folder with lots of .ogg files in subdirectories (Artist -> Album
format). It imports all of them fine, and gets most of the covers.
Great! But as I'm halfway through dragging and dropping the rest of the
covers (having had the 'Play Album' dialogue open for a good long
while), it starts putting down duplicates of every single disc and
fetching covers for them in the normal way. Any ideas why this might be?
Am using Muine 6.0.3.

Thought it might be because I had .m3u files in all of my album
directories, so I removed all of these and deleted the muine database
files, then restarted muine. Same behaviour, unfortunately.

Would be grateful for any suggestions. By the way, is CD burning likely
to be merged into the CVS tree anytime soon?

Many thanks,
Matt

PS, apart from the bug I'm getting, I love Muine - thanks for all your
hard work!