Re: [Muine] Album list feature request

Hi,

Jorn Baayen schrieb:

This is only a workaround for another problem: Incomplete albums showing
up. I have no idea atm how to fix this properly,

a filter which only show albums with 3 or more songs? But then the album names should compare a fuzzy. I have a few songs from missy elliots album "this is not a test!", but some have the album name "this is not a test", so i have two entries in my album list.

> but in my opinion this is a bad workaround that I won't implement ..

agree, but wouldn't it be generally helpful to now how much songs and long time the album contain, complete or incomplete. To have a clear interaface maybe it is better to just implement only the lenght of the album.

So i ask again, as an standalone request and not bad workaround... ;-)

Regards,

Keywannot