Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

[ Removed gnome-devel-list from Cc: ]

Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> wrote:
> [...]  Also Rhythmbox/Muine work very well for a well-tagged music
> collection, but what about when I want to listen to some cool sound
> effects I just downloaded I want to use in my presentation?

For some time now I wonder whether there would be any problems with Muine
supporting the playing of non-library files (i.e. files double-clicked in
or dragged from Nautilus).  Since with Muine the playlist and the library
are two separate entities (as opposed to Rhythmbox where both share the
same window and some ui elements) I don't see how support for playing such
files would seriously break the current user model.

Regards,
Lars