Re: [Muine] "Various" patch

I haven't been able to re-produce the cover goes to album below bug by
any obviously "code is wrong" method - however it is fairly easy to drag
things to the wrong place due to the rather random approach nautilus
uses when dragging images - dragging images from, say, epiphany it seems
I get them in the right place 99.9%[1] of the time, however dragging
from nautilus it seems fairly easy to drag to the wrong row. I think we
definitely need to sort out the row highlighting on drag hover before we
commit this - I'll look into that next

Lee

[1] All statistical figures are rough guesses and in no way demonstrable
scientifically ;)