[Muine] "Various" patch

The patch lined below implements two things:

- A "part-fix" for http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?
bug=236790. I'd like some wider testing of this before it goes in to see
if people feel there is a performance hit (I suspect there shouldn't be
since Amazon returns 10 items at a time)
- Support for drag 'n' drop of album covers into the AddAlbum window.
This does work, although it would be even better if the drop row was
highlighted but I can't work out the voodoo required to work (From
googling, we'd need to connect to drag_motion/drag_leave and highlight/
un-highlight the row accordingly - but I can't seem to even grab the
signal)

All feedback appreciated :)

http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/various.patch

Thanks