Re: [Muine] Upgrading from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0

Okay, just some additional thoughts I had on this last night before I
fell asleep.
Has the database structure changed between 0.4.0 and 0.5.0? It seems
like the freezing occurs when the database is accessed. I suppose I
could start nosing around the source code.

--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>