Re: [Muine] muine logotype needed?

To be honest, I really like the GNOME foot for songs without covers - makes it look nice and integrated with GNOME. Just personal opinion though I suppose.

-Piers

Jorn Baayen wrote:
Hi!

I just had an idea for another piece of art we need. Don't feel
obligated to actually make any of this, just brainstorming..
Right now we use a very light gnome foot in the main window when the
playing song does not have an album cover associated. Using a very light
variant of the application icon, but 64x64px in size, would be much
better.
Cheers,

Jorn