[Muine] muine logotype needed?

Dear admins, dear project members,

for I think of muine as a great audio-player I thought about how I, as a
graphic designer but not a programmer, could contribute to this ambitious
project.

Your website somehow suggested to me that perhaps there would be a need for
an application logotype. Though there was missing any explicit request
(beside a desired harp-icon some time ago) I'd like to ask if you have need
for such a logo.

I would appreciate any comments and like to start working soon (after
getting specifications, wishes etc).

With kind regards,
Andreas Kwiatkowski

If you'd like to know what I'm doing you could take a look at my website at
www.typoRISM.com. I'm working on a new portfolio at the moment, but this
might still a good point to start, I think.