[Muine] Impressions of 0.5.0

Hey guys, 0.17 finally made it into Debian unstable, so I just got
around to trying out 0.5.0. I actually like the panel menu. When
Rhythmbox had a left-click menu (and eliminated the left-click
show/hide), I didn't like it. But for some reason this feels usable
still. One possible idea I had: make middle-click toggle the show/hide.
Then for those of us with > 1 button on our mice have that feature, and
Muine's still fully accessible to 1-button mice people.
Overall, its another great release!
--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>