Re: [Muine] Multimedia Key Support

Heya!

This rocks. I have some (minor) comments though:

- We can remove the whole KeyPress handler in PlaylistWindow, since it
only handles mm keys anyway which are now handled globally.
- MMKeys should be created in PlaylistWindow instead of Muine. That way
we won't have trouble with having to make all that stuff public.
- mm-keys.{c,h} should use consistent indentation
- Whats with your changes to SeekTo?
- the Refresh thing probably is very confusing.. while I like the idea
we probably shouldn't do it. I found these though, currently not handled
by acme/cc but..:
   XF86XK_Music, XF86XK_AudioMedia

  These should probably toggle main window visibility, or something.

Cheers!

Jorn