[Muine] tagging apps

The best tagging app I've found is Cantus. There's a new development tree, Cantus3 that isn't as feature-rich, but the old version, Cantus 2, is GTK1-based rather than gtk2 so its ugly. However, it's abilities to tag based on filenames, CDDB record, and tag-to-filename is unparelleled. It's really nice. Hopefully cantus3 will continue development to match the cantus2 features. I don't think it supports command-line tagging though.

Cantus is available via apt-get in debian systems.

http://www.debain.org/?session=&site=2&project=3&cat=3