[Muine] Dashboard patch

The patch at http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/dashboard.patch, against
today's anon CVS, sends clue packets to dashboard. There are some items
which could do with fixing up:

(1) We should really send info about whether the window is focussed or
not, but I have *no* idea how to do that
(2) We should really send a relevant "Context", but I'm not sure what
and since dashboard doesn't really use these right now [I think] it
doesn't matter too much for now
(3) I'm not convinced my use of the restart flag is right [Although it
seems to work?]

Jorn, please can you review?

Lee
--
Lee Willis                                lee leewillis co uk