Re: [Muine] Muine UI idea for the future

Hi,

> Another option might be an applet for the panel with two buttons
> pause/play and next song as I believe that these are the two most used
> buttons in Muine.

Yea, that would be pretty nice.. but it doesn't suit the tray icon model
and that's the only place where we could do something like that.

But once we have D-BUS support people could start writing all kinds of
nifty remote control stuff.. real panel applets or whatever.

Cheers,

Jorn