Re: [Muine] Plugins and D-Bus interface

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 00:27 +0100, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I just commited simple plug-in support to CVS, with a sample Dashboard
> plugin. It should be possible to write in this way also GNotify plugins,
> tcp info servers, and all that stuff that has come along here so far.
>
> Then I also commited a D-Bus interface, partially based on an older
> patch by Sergio Rubio.
>
> Happy plugin hacking, and don't forget to let me know when you have some
> ready (I'd like to link them from the web site), or if you have requests
> for the plugin interface..
>
> Jorn

Will Muine's D-Bus interface work with 0.22 or does it require a CVS
version of D-Bus?  The latest release is almost 4 months old and I've
seen occasional applications require CVS versions of D-Bus.  (I think a
version of beagle required a CVS version.)  I'm just trying to
coordinate what I need to eventually update (or downgrade in this
case :) in my tree.  Thanks.

Tom

--

BSD# Project - Porting Mono to FreeBSD