[Muine] Plugins and D-Bus interface

Hey guys,

I just commited simple plug-in support to CVS, with a sample Dashboard
plugin. It should be possible to write in this way also GNotify plugins,
tcp info servers, and all that stuff that has come along here so far.

Then I also commited a D-Bus interface, partially based on an older
patch by Sergio Rubio.

Happy plugin hacking, and don't forget to let me know when you have some
ready (I'd like to link them from the web site), or if you have requests
for the plugin interface..