Re: [Muine] Re: ANNOUNCE: Muine 0.7.1

Well,

Describing the ideas would be describing the UI. So there is a
screenshot. And if it makes you curious enough, you can get the full
picture by trying it out.

I am not trying to run a business with Muine, so I don't really care
about huge flash presentations on why one should choose Muine :)

Cheers,

Jorn