[Muine] Audioscrobbler support?

Hi all,

I've been using Muine off and on for quite awhile now and am wondering if anyone has considered writing up Audioscrobbler ( http://audioscrobbler.com ) support into the player, or as a third-party process? Right now, audioscrobbler support is the only thing keeping me using mpd as my music player of choice. I've thought about writing the plugin myself, but my C# skills aren't really up to par enough to tackle it myself. Has anyone given it any consideration?

d. Taylor Singletary,
reality technician
http://techra.elephantus.com