Re: [Muine] Muine doesn't play Ogg Vorbis files

Hi,

Yo'av Moshe wrote:
> It's probably because of the way you compiled Muine, or the version
> of your binary.

No, it's not -- as I said, Xine plays them, which means that
everything needed to play Vorbis files _is_ installed in the system.
(I'm using Xine backend, the default -- sorry that I wasn't more
explicit about it. It shouldn't matter, though, as far as I can tell,
Muine's metadata parsing code is backend-independent.) Muine itself
links against Vorbis libs, it has no other option -- if you look at
its configure.in, you will see that it exits with error if either
libogg or libvorbis is missing. So everything that's needed for
Vorbis support is there and compiled in, that's naturally the very
first thing I checked.

Regards,
Vaclav

--