Re: [Muine] Muine doesn't play Ogg Vorbis files

It's probably because of the way you compiled Muine, or the version of
your binary.

It's all a matter of dependencies. I'm using Gstreamer and I can play
Vorbis files. I can't quite remember the name of the package that is
the Ogg Vorbis support, but it shouldn't be hard to look. Depends on
your distro, look for the Ogg Vorbis support packgage, install it, and
make sure your Muine version use it.