[Muine] album library

hi!

just installed your nice app. I really like this concept. Just a few things:

-your algorithms for grouping mp3s in albums are sometimes a bit stupid. I
have quite a lot of duplicates. I looked at the tags and there are often just
one typo in a few mp3s (most of them would be filtered out with ignoring
upper/lower case). your cover-fetch alogorithm is more intelligent ;). so why
not take an edit distance (The smallest number of insertions, deletions, and
substitutions required to change one string into another) of one or two (or
10% of albumtitle length) instead of exact match?

-if i change the idtags manually, muine does not update the album library, so
i am stuck with this duplicates

--markus