Re: [Muine] Feature request for cover image fetching

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 11:55, Javier Ruiz Hidalgo wrote:
> Some of us have got a already a music collection on
> dvd or cdrom that we cannot change (by adding a
> "cover.jpg" on each folder for instance) so I'd like
> to ask if it's possible to add a specific cover for an
> album as sometimes amazon doesn't find any cover for
> your album (tastes can be very strange sometimes :-)

In version 0.5.3 you can do the following:
- Start playing the album
- Drag 'n drop an image onto the album art part of the main window

Muine will then remember the image for that album.

Latest CVS includes the ability to drag 'n' drop into the "Play Album"
window rather than having to start playing the album first.

We're also looking at an "Album information" dialog for the future that
would have explicit sections where you could set the image - see the
list archives for UI mock-ups.

Hope that helps!

Lee
--