Re: [Muine] Groups revisited

Hey,

> - Some of these items are a little hidden from the user. While I don't
> necessarily think it's a bad thing that some of the more advanced
> features of muine are in a menu, I think it's unfortunate that some
> people may not notice these features right away.

Yea, I'd like to playlist filling stuff to be a little more visible
myself.. but I couldn't think of anything. I'd *love* hearing
suggestions on this one though ...

> - I really think shuffle mode should be on the main UI somewhere
> (sorry). I have no idea how to implement it tho =\

What would the use a shuffle mode be, with these extensions? The point
of playlist filling is to provide a useful random song playback..
classic shuffle has always struck me as a very primitive and useless
thing. I mean, I have many different kinds of music- I can't possibly
have a mood where I'd like to listen to all these different kinds mixed
through each other. But I do like to have the program choose random
songs, but only of a certain kind ..

> - I've babbled about this before, but I'm still a really big fan of the
> tabs idea. (http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/add_album_mockup.png)

Myea.. I'm still not convinced though ..

> In any case, the group features rock (no matter how they're
> implemented). Muine's going to be my default audio player. Seriously
> Jorn & Co, kick ass.

:)

Thanks,

Jorn