Re: [Muine] Groups revisited

> * Implementing music grouping: allowing the user to manually create
their own groups, and including a number of predefined groups, including
all genres in the user's music collection. This, together with the next
item, solves use cases 5, 6 and 8

Maybe if you could work in subtle tag editing this way. Say I move a
song from the "Rock" group to the "Alternative" group, and it got placed
in Rock because of its Genre tag, rewrite the genre tag to be
Alternative. Make sense?

Other than that, it looks great. The UI's look excellent too.