Re: [Muine] "Remember window position" patch

Hi!

>  * A "remember window position" patch. When you quit Muine the playlist
>  window position is remembered so that the next time you start Muine you don't have to
>  move it again.

I'm not sure this is a good idea. We remember the window the position
when coming from/going to the tray. But on startup it is IMHO up to the
window manager where to place the window. We do remember the window size
though. This is the behaviour most other apps follow, too...

>  * More menu item sensitivity. If there are no songs in the playlist the
>  "Save playlist as", "Remove played songs" and "clear playlist"-menu
>  items will be disabled.

I'm not sure why I dislike this. I intentionally didn't de-sensitivity
these in these cases, somehow I feel that these are actions that will
"always work". For example:
- "Save playlist as" - if the playlist is empty, it still is a playlist,
so it can still be saved.
- "Clear playlist" - same reason as above

Compare with:
- "Remove song" - really only works if there is a selection

This probably doesn't make sense. It's just some "gut feeling" thing..

Thanks a lot for your work though .. !